Although not in the scope of this user manual, in this appendix section we provide a set of references to rather known and established development tools and environments we think are useful for code development in C++ in general. It's a rather limited list, far from being complete of course.
- The KDevelop environment on Linux systems.
- The GNU Data Display Debugger (DDD).
- Valgrind, a system for debugging and profiling Linux programs.
- Parasoft Insure++ run-time debugger and memory checker
- Parasoft C++ Test source code analyzer.
- Borland Together Visual Modeling for Software Architecture Design tool.